- Treatment Finder
Next Level Consulting
Many people dream for years of experiencing the independence of owning their own business, but for some the dream turns out to be more challenging than they expected. Being self-employed provides some of the greatest joys and challenges one can have. The demands of having your own company can be overwhelming if not managed well and can take a significant physical, emotional, relational and ultimately a financial toll. We at MTC understand firsthand the pressures of starting and growing a small business. Since 2006, we have not only created our own small business but have also helped multiple small business owners like you learn how to excel in their business and in life.
There are many resources available to a business owner to help them grow their company, but few that can help you achieve success in all of the other important aspects of your life. The biggest challenge most business owners face is how to balance everything in life while growing their company. At MTC we provide you the coaching necessary to achieve this balance. A coach helps you achieve success by empowering you to accomplish your professional and personal goals to reach your full potential. As your coach, I will help you achieve the professional, personal, relational, financial, and if desired, spiritual growth you may seek through encouraging, supportive and challenging discussions. These discussions will help you overcome the obstacles and stressors that sometimes impede your professional and personal growth. Good coaching also helps you to continue to stay focused on your goals and prevent “burnout.”
The process of coaching begins with an initial interview session of an hour and a half. In this session, we identify your strengths and goals and begin to develop plans to move forward. Afterwards, I recommend weekly coaching sessions in order to gain the necessary momentum to reach these goals. More than one session per week is also an option. Sessions are eventually reduced to twice a month once you feel you are making the progress you desire. Afterwards, sessions are conducted on an as needed basis at your discretion. Each session is for 30 or 60 minutes. Email and phone support are available, and we also offer Skype and/or FaceTime and sessions at your location if desired.
After your initial interview, we will decide the order of priority of your goals. As we progress, sessions will broaden to address all aspects of life empowering you to grow beyond your initial goals. As your coach, I will offer help in the following ways.
- Identify and overcome obstacles to future success
- Improve relationships with co-workers
- Enhance emotional intelligence
- Improve communication skills
- Help you achieve greater financial success
- Change limiting beliefs that hinder your success
- Hold you accountable for progress on your goals
- Learn how to turn obstacles into growth opportunities
- Improve time management
- Improve creativity
- Cease procrastination
Relational and Personal:
- Improve relationships and communication skills with family members
- Help you create your desired lifestyle
- Improve your ability to balance your personal and professional life
- Develop steps for improved self-care
- Make lifestyle changes like smoking cessation, lose weight, learn relaxation techniques, improve your diet and develop exercise habits