- Our Story
- Contact Us
A life coach helps you achieve success by empowering you to accomplish your goals to reach your full potential. As your coach, I will help you achieve the professional, personal, relational, financial, and if desired, spiritual growth you may seek through encouraging, supportive and challenging discussions. These discussions will help you overcome the obstacles and stressors that sometimes impede your professional and personal growth. Good coaching also helps you to continue to stay focused on your goals and prevent “burnout.”
The process of coaching begins with an initial interview session of an hour and a half. In this session, we identify your strengths and goals and begin to develop plans to move forward. Afterwards, I recommend weekly coaching sessions in order to gain the necessary momentum to reach these goals. More than one session per week is also an option. Sessions are eventually reduced to twice a month once you feel you are making the progress you desire. Afterwards, sessions are conducted on an as needed basis at your discretion. Each session is for 30 or 60 minutes. Email and phone support are available, and we also offer Skype and/or FaceTime and sessions at your location if desired.
After your initial interview, we will decide the order of priority of your goals. As we progress, sessions will broaden to address all aspects of life empowering you to grow beyond your initial goals. As your coach, I will offer help in any or all of the following ways.
- Identify and overcome obstacles to future success
- Improve relationships with co-workers
- Enhance emotional intelligence
- Improve communication skills
- Achieve greater financial success
- Change limiting beliefs that hinder success
- Accountability for progress on goals
- Learn how to turn obstacles into growth opportunities
- Improve time management
- Improve creativity
- Cease procrastination
Relational and Personal:
- Improve relationships and communication skills with family members
- Assistance with creating your desired lifestyle
- Improve ability to balance personal and professional life
- Develop steps for improved self-care
- Make lifestyle changes like smoking cessation,weight loss, learn relaxation techniques, improve diet and develop exercise habits.